More apps, (private) devices and new access points through mobile workspaces - securing and controlling IT operations is becoming increasingly complex.
Many miss transparency of device locations, software in use, and the security status. Moreover, the technical provision of secure devices and applications in accordance with security compliance regulations is done by silo solutions.
Daniel Döring, Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances at Matrix42, demonstrates how to automate transparency, security checks and compliant provisioning in just one process:
- conditional Access - mobile working only where it is safe
- live demo: security compliance checks within seconds
- delivery of encrypted USBs via self service
- security precaution 1 - integration of full disk encryption for hardware delivery
- security precaution 2 - integration of data encryption and application control
Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances
Daniel Döring has been a member of the EgoSecure team since 2007 and has thus accompanied the development of the product portfolio from the very beginning. In his role as Technical Director Security & Strategic Alliances, Daniel Döring is responsible for establishing and expanding cooperations with established manufacturers in the IT industry and is in charge of the product management of the Matrix42 security products. With his long-standing know-how he supports international customers and partners in the implementation and execution of complex IT security projects.