Your data is a matter of trust and concerns only you! This should remain so even if they are stolen or accidentally misfiled.
To prevent such misuse, it is advisable to encrypt all data. Sounds simple, but it's a challenge for IT organizations to manage file movement on external devices, cloud providers, local folders and network shares while keeping all data encrypted. Not to mention the immense effort and potential user restrictions.
This is now a thing of the past: Daniel Döring will present practical examples how to encrypt your data in an administration-friendly, secure, and legally compliant manner without disturbing the daily work of your employees. Learn how to:
- Automatically encrypt data flow to external data storage devices
- Transfer highly sensitive data in an encrypted form and in a way so that it can only be opened by the correct addressee
- Securely store proprietary data on external cloud storage media
- Ensure access to strictly confidential file folders and network shares (e.g. works council) for a specific group of users
- Encrypt computers and end devices and protect their logins
- Ensure that no data is copied or ejected without encryption
Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances