How to enable your home office for remote work
The current Corona Virus crisis shows us one thing: most offices are empty.
Working is no longer a location, but a place where your employees can work securely and flexibly with the device of their choice. Remote work and home office no longer need to be an exception.
Sounds complex? Well it's not. Processes, workflows, provision of apps or holiday applications - everything can be done on the move or from home these days.
Hendrik Ambrosius, Senior Consultant and Daniel Doering, Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances, will explain in this webinar how to:
- set up remote workstations swiftly and easily.
- set up your workplace at home via a catalogue.
- securely access corporate servers and cloud applications.
- avoid expensive VPN connections thanks to secure browsing.
- secure your data transfers to the corporate network and the cloud.
- protect your home office environment from cyber-attacks.
Enjoy 60 minutes of best practices on how to set up remote workstations quickly and how your employees can also work highly productively from home.
Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances
Senior Presales Consultant