Identify and close unknown security gaps with modern IT asset management (ITAM)
The more complex the IT landscapes, the more complex the attack vectors. With a modern ITAM, you can detect these security gaps.
A modern IT asset management solution (ITAM) not only records the inventory of IT devices and software in the network. It also determines the data flows between IT assets, monitors network activity and immediately detects changes and potential threats to the IT infrastructure.
Read the white paper to learn how IT teams can use such a modern ITAM solution to:
- Integrate hybrid and multi-cloud environments into their CMDB management.
- Automate the composition of their business services.
- Track and monitor the behavior of devices and servers.
- Detect changes to mission-critical services in real time.
- Detect previously unknown access violations and anomalies in the network.
Enjoy the read.