ROI 51% – The Total Economic Impact™ Of Matrix42 Enterprise Service Management – Switching Pays Off
Forrester, March 2021 – Cost savings and benefits for businesses when switching to Matrix42 Enterprise Service Management
Matrix42 Enterprise Service Management (ESM) is a cost-effective solution that allows your service desk, IT operations and end users to be more agile, efficient and effective. This puts your focus back on innovation and growth.
Forrester's financial analysis* found a three-year, risk - adjusted NPV of €706k and a 51% ROI for an organization that switched from a large-scale third-party ESM system to Matrix42 Enterprise Service Management (ESM).
This real - world case study will help your entire organization make an informed decision in favor of Matrix42 Enterprise Service Management (ESM).
With this case study, you get:
- Insights into the Matrix42 Enterprise Service Management Customer Journey as well as the market and organizational drivers of the investment decision.
- A detailed analysis of the benefits of Matrix42 Enterprise Service Management (ESM), such as:
- Overall savings by replacing legacy solutions.
- Optimization of end - user productivity through an improved IT service offering.
- Increased productivity of all IT service staffs through greater efficiency.
- Increased productivity at the IT service desk through a reduction in tickets.
- Increased productivity of IT service staff due to improved offboarding processes.
- Increased IT operations productivity due to improved change request processing.
- A detailed analysis of costs, e.g., licenses, implementation and maintenance.
- Valuable information for decision making not only for your CFO or controller.
(* a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting)