Do more with less, finish everything by yesterday and always be up to date - so the theory. In practice, the workload at the services desk remains high and agents are highly occupied by standard service requests.
But how can IT organizations reduce the workload? How can they drive process efficiency and accelerate ticket processing in the backlog? One solution approach could be the implementation of an agile IT Service Management. As recommended by ITIL 4, the focus lies on faster solution development by cross-functional and self-organized teams.
Markus Bause, Managing Director of the IT management consultancy SERVIEW, will present the principles and advantages of an agile service desk. Klaus Ziegerhofer will present how Matrix42 is supporting the agile change with the right tool set.
- introduction: the principles of agile IT Service Management
- swarming and co. - agile methods for the service desk
- skill based visibility - using IT resources in a targeted manner
- similar tickets – do more with less
- chatbots and web chats - reduce the workload caused by standard service requests
Tools are good, but the music is in the processes.
Chief Product Manager