Matrix42 Support The support you need, whenever you need it.
No matter how good an IT product or solution is, there will always be a need for highly competent support services. Matrix42 delivers those services in two different ways, depending on your requirements.
Standard Support is primarily a self-help support resource with additional analysis of incoming requests.
Standard Support Key Features:
- Matrix42 Community membership,
- Regular newsletter information on new developments,
- Provisioning of releases and workarounds,
- 24x7 access to Matrix42 self-service portal,
- Incident analysis with remote support,
- Hotfixes for priority-1 (S1) incidents.
Premium Support provides you with a personalized support service, delivered via a dedicated Technical Account Manager. This ensures that you have a single point of contact who:
- Understands your technical environment.
- Holds regular incident reviews.
- Helps you implement best practices.
- Conducts an annual review with you to assess your support needs for the coming year.
- Provides an interface with our professional services team.
- Whichever you choose, you will have access to the help you need at all times.
Premium Support Key Features
- Personal advice and assistance from one of our Technical Account Managers,
- Support in case of questions on the product’s use and functionality through extended telephone support (7.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m. CET),
- SLA for reply times / qualified feedback in less than one hour after an incident has been reported,
- Prioritized incident handling,
- Hotfixes for priority-2 (S2) and priority-3 (S3) incidents,
- Remote installation of hotfixes, patches and service packs, also on Saturdays or Sundays if required,
- Webinar trainings on technical issues,
- Status reports,
- “Health-Check” incl. review discussion.