Magna becomes a true IT service provider
Magna creates a unique Unified User Experience for IT and users by introducing Matrix42's new Service Management interface.
Magna has been a publicly listed corporation since 1962 and is today the most diversified automotive supplier in the world. Magna has 327 production sites, sells its products in 29 countries and employs more than 161,000 people.
From Service Management and Unified User Experience to satisfied users
Magna decided to implement Matrix42 Service Management within its global IT department. Since then, the suite has been continuously enhanced both internally and in cooperation with Matrix42. The practical feedback from Magna's experts is also taken into account in Matrix42 product development and thus benefits not only Magna's end users, but all users. Magna's feedback has been incorporated into the new Matrix42 user interface to create a unique Unified User Experience (UUX). This has been rolled out globally. In the process, Magna is taking the opportunity to implement additional IT-inspired processes in non-IT departments.
Read how Magna is using Service Management and new Unified User Experience to:
- built a service catalog that now includes over 700 services
- automate the personnel management
- enable non-technically oriented employees to implement new processes themselves
- operate strategic KPI management in IT remote departments
- increase productivity through automation across the enterprise