The Turbo for Microsoft SCCM
ZF Friedrichshafen increases productivity and saves budget.
For organizations that use or plan to use Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and want to increase the long-term value of their investment, Matrix42 Enterprise Manager for SCCM simplifies and accelerates complex and time-consuming tasks.
ZF, the global leader in driveline and chassis technology, as well as BMW and Infineon have been successfully using the Matrix42 Enterprise Manager for SCCM for years.
"Anyone who values user satisfaction should use Enterprise Manager for SCCM from Matrix42. We were able to increase productivity and flexibility among end users and reduce the level of effort required by administrators.“
Andreas Romer Director Support Center Desktop, ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Read how ZF Friedrichshafen AG with the implemented Matrix42 Enterprise Manager for Microsoft SCCM:
- manages more than 40,000 computers worldwide even more efficiently
- does software packaging and rollout of operating systems faster and easier via a single web interface
- increases the productivity and satisfaction of end users
- relieves specialists and creates more space for alternative tasks
- reduces significantly costs for IT deployment, training and error consequences