According to security studies, malware can remain in the network for up to 175 days before it strikes. In comparison it wouldn´t take that long for an employee to download the customer database on a weekend or terabytes of data from virtual machines in one night. When you finally notice insider threats like this, your company's most valuable know-how is already gone.
But how can you preventively detect and avoid such insider threats? What options do you have to analyze user activities based on individual behavior patterns? And how can you create automated protection that immediately responds to such insider attacks?
Daniel Döring, Technical Director Security at Matrix42, will demonstrate how to detect such security incidents in real time, but also how to set up cyber defense measurements that will act automatically. And most importantly, how to set up an individualized protection concept step by step based on analyses.
- Create transparency - gain an overview of all data movement.
- Protecting means understanding - who accesses what data, when and where?
- Caution when it comes to USB sticks - trust is good, control is better.
- Attention when using cloud storage – How to control access to Dropbox, Azure and Co.
- Anomalies in everyday work – How to analyze user activities.
- Data protection violations in practice - How to protect data fully automated.
Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances
Daniel Döring has been a member of the EgoSecure team since 2007 and has thus accompanied the development of the product portfolio from the very beginning. In his role as Technical Director Security & Strategic Alliances, Daniel Döring is responsible for establishing and expanding cooperations with established manufacturers in the IT industry and is in charge of the product management of the Matrix42 security products. With his long-standing know-how he supports international customers and partners in the implementation and execution of complex IT security projects.