Work is no longer a location; the traditional office workspace is rapidly changing.
Companies want to move forward to the cloud but are still forced to operate within a heterogenous IT infrastructure with various hardware and applications.
With the Software Defined Datacenter and Asset Discovery solutions of FireScope in combination with Matrix42 Workspace Management, companies benefit from…
- Configuration Compliance: analyze IT Asset and Configuration Items (CIs) and whether they comply with corporate policies.
- Increasing Security: identify rogue- and suspicious infrastructure changes.
- More IT service quality: discover all asset types and dependencies to business services.
- Managing IT services and assets based on business and asset data including their dependencies.
- Business Impact and risk analysis (Outages, Downtime, SLAs) of planned and unplanned changes.
- Additional capabilities to manage all your data centers including network topology and data traffic.
Find out more on how you can improve your IT Management of mixed workspaces and how to smoothly migrate your apps and infrastructure to the cloud.
Enjoy the next level of workspace management.
Chief Executive Officer
As Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Oliver Bendig has overall responsibility for Matrix42 AG. His responsibilities include product management, development, marketing, sales, pre-sales, channel activities and customer success. He has more than 15 years of experience in workplace management and is considered a forward thinker in the industry. Oliver Bendig has been with the company since 2009 and, as Vice President Product Management, was initially responsible for Product Management, Product Marketing and Pre-Sales. In 2014, as CTO, he assumed global responsibility for the development teams with the focus on product strategy and further development of the Matrix42 product portfolio. Since 2016, he has been CEO of Matrix42. Before Oliver Bendig joined Matrix42, he was responsible for product management at Enteo Software and FrontRange Solutions for several years.
Senior Product Manager
Ken is Senior Product Manager at Matrix42. Ken is a very customer-focused individual who strives to delight customers through continuous delivery of value with great software. Ken has over 29 years in the systems and data center and hybrid cloud infrastructure management industry. Ken was an instrumental member of an extremely successful team at Nimsoft leading to CA Technologies acquiring Nimsoft for $350M. He served as VP of Product Management at CA Technologies for the Infrastructure Management business unit and manage a world-class team of product managers.