According to the analyst firm Gartner, traditional security and data protection approaches have become obsolete in a digital world. Malware attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated and every second company is already affected by insider attacks.
But what strategies do I use to arm myself against current and future risks? What dangers threaten from the cloud and the IoT era? How do I increase my transparency and cyber resilience? And how can I justify investments in automation for rapid risk prevention?
Answers to these questions and everything about the latest trends and strategies for data protection can be found in the webinar by Daniel Döring, Security Director at Matrix42. Topics include:
- Trends Cyber Security - from Cloud, IoT to Post-Quantum Encryption
- Vulnerability Insider threats - the employee as a source of danger
- Strategy Transparency - Identify and understand data leaks in advance
- Strategy Automation - Endpoint security integrated into IT operations processes
- Success factor post-infection protection - keeping the consequences of an attack as low as possible
Technical Director Security and Strategic Alliances
Daniel Döring has been a member of the EgoSecure team since 2007 and has thus accompanied the development of the product portfolio from the very beginning. In his role as Technical Director Security & Strategic Alliances, Daniel Döring is responsible for establishing and expanding cooperations with established manufacturers in the IT industry and is in charge of the product management of the Matrix42 security products. With his long-standing know-how he supports international customers and partners in the implementation and execution of complex IT security projects.