Rotterdam | Stadium Feijnoord | Hybrid
The pandemic has changed our way of working forever. The Netherlands has embraced online working en masse. Research by Boston Consultancy and KPC Research shows that the majority of the employees need a more flexible and innovative way of working. Hybrid Work has become the new normal and this shift offers organisations an opportunity to review the workplace and organisational culture.
Come to our booth in the exhibition area and learn how your IT organization can simplify the management of hybrid workspaces by automating services amongst others. We will show use cases how to simplify processes and thus save your IT department time as well as creating a better service experience for your employees.
Do you have any questions about the event in advance or would you like to make an appointment on site? Contact us.
MATRIX42 SESSION – June 1, 11:55-12:20h
Simplify and accelerate the management of hybrid workspaces
Learn in this session how IT organizations can:
- Accelerate complex onboarding by workflow driven self-services
- Automatically provision a high diversity of devices and software from anywhere
- Update time consuming inventory and CMDB maintenance in real time
- Reduce data silos and costly interfaces
- Automate the end-to-end security and device lifecycle