Matrix42 Mobile Silver For complete Mobile Workspace Management
Matrix42 Mobile Silver redefines the mobile workspace management paradigm. The workspace of the future needs more than just device management as organisations have to address the new business challenges introduced by mobility (MDM, EMM). Automating business process flows and approvals that are mobile first in approach, ensuring license compliance across multiple OS platforms and real time cost allocations of apps and services are just some of the benefits Matrix42 Mobile Silver delivers in addition to a world class device and application management solution.
Matrix42 Mobile Silver is a comprehensive, enterprise-ready mobile device and workspace management solution. It enables simple, secure and scalable management of Apple iOS, Google Android and Android for Work, Samsung Safe & Knox and Microsoft Windows Phone devices, all through a single interface.
Strict separation of business and private data on company and personal devices guarantees compliance with the relevant corporate guidelines, while offering your employees complete privacy and data protection.
Matrix42 Mobile Silver also solves all your ITSM challenges as it fully integrates with your physical, virtual, mobile, and cloud-based workspace environments, and covers all devices and services, regardless of ownership (MDM, EMM). And better still, it delivers the power of Workspace Management at your users’ fingertips, anytime and anywhere. Matrix42 Mobile Silver provides a simple, intuitive app for end users to access their enterprise app and service catalog, place orders, submit help desk tickets, check the real-time status of orders and tickets, view company news, browse the company address book, and sync all contacts locally – all from the convenience of their mobile device.
Simply put Matrix42 Mobile Silver provides you with a complete workspace management solution (MDM, EMM) that turns mobile devices into fully functioning workspaces, reduces IT workload, streamlines administration and delivers a lower total cost of ownership.
Matrix42 Mobile Silver functions include:
- Support for all business mobile operation systems in the company (MDM, EMM)
- Parallel management of all standard mobile operating systems (Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows (Phone), native Android and Android for Work, Samsung Safe and Knox)
- Standardized interfaces, which guarantee simple management and reduce possible misconfiguration
- Secure separation of business and personal data on employee- (BYOD) and company-owned devices (MDM)
- Protection of company data and private user data
- Strict separation of the user’s personal data and company data
- Company data can only be accessed via approved applications
- Compliance engine to monitor and implement corporate policies
- Automated compliance monitoring policy enforcement mechanisms to meet corporate standards
- Controlled access to- and collaboration on both company and personal work documents
- Manual and automated access to documents
- Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) to prohibit unauthorized circulation of documents
- Secure access to e-mail environments and IT infrastructure
- Access to e-mail services and IT infrastructure for registered devices only, in line with corporate policy
- Central Enterprise App Store for company applications and legally compliant license management
- Enterprise App Store for direct access to all relevant applications
- Independent app installation by employees, with zero IT department involvement
- Integrated license management for compliant licensing of all apps in use
- Prevents over-licensing or under-licensing of approved apps
- Automated delivery of IT services with predefined service approval processes
- Employees can independently order IT services using a self-service portal
- Direct processing via the IT department
- Direct approval from managers
- Integrated contract and asset management for cost analyses with same-day data quality
- Management of all mobile devices, data tariff contracts, SIM cards, and accessories, and cost reduction thanks to the optimization of ITSM business processes
Mobile device management (MDM) / BYOD
An employee wants to use his private smartphone or tablet at his workspace.
The Matrix42 Mobile Silver solution:
- Allows the employee to use the Matrix42 mobile app to activate his device over the self-service portal (Matrix42 Service Catalog)
- Distributes a token-based authentication via email following approval
- Provides the user with fast access to the corporate network, e-mails, applications, and documents
- Provides single sign-on for comfortable and secure authentication based on public key infrastructure certificates
- Can back up corporate data on the device without affecting personal data and settings
Workspace management with mobile devices
An account executive wants to present his company’s products and quickly send product descriptions to a potential customer from his tablet.
The Matrix42 Mobile Silver solution:
- Delivers the Matrix42 Companion app to the device
- Provides manual or automatic access to encrypted corporate documents following authentication
- Takes existing guidelines into account when presenting product videos or sending product descriptions via email
Mobile app for processing IT requests
A field technician needs a Web conference tool with the relevant user account on his tablet. He uses the Matrix42 Mobile app to access the IT service catalog over the self-service portal.
The Matrix42 Mobile Silver Solution:
- Enables the employee to order the required IT service using the Matrix42 mobile app
- Uses service components to check license compliance
- Allows managers to approve the order against their budgets while on the go
- Automatically delivers all account details and the Web conference app to the employee’s tablet
- Gives the employee the chance to provide feedback to IT using the Matrix42 mobile app
Comprehensive, enterprise-ready mobile device and workspace management solution
Silverback by Matrix42 enables simple, secure and scalable management of Apple iOS, Google Android, Samsung Safe & Knox and Microsoft Windows Phone devices, all through a single interface.
- Complete management control over all your mobile devices.
- Branded, intuitive self-service portal allows users to provision their own devices with no involvement from IT staff.
- Effective, efficient mobile application management
- Data/content management that supports mobile working and collaboration.
- User-, device-, and OS version-specific security
- Authenticates users against Microsoft Active Directory while they are connected to the corporate network.
- Enables remote wiping of corporate data only whilst protecting personal data.
- Allows administrators to push applications and access to data based on users’ roles or group memberships.
- Proactive cost management that saves you money.
- Allows users to track domestic and international data usage separately via a simple visual indicator.
- Privacy controls that protect organizations and individuals.
- Detailed up-to-date information about each user’s provisioning status are provided to administrators.
- Alerts users and administrators when approaching usage limits or have been reached.
- Enables the employee to quickly and easily access permitted corporate applications with no manual set up or configuration
- Protects users’ privacy through identity separation for locations, applications, data and forms.
Complete contract transparency that saves you money
Matrix42 Contract Management simplifies and automates many of your complex contract management tasks by providing a secure, centralized and web-based repository for all your supplier contracts and agreements.
- Automation of time-consuming complex contract management tasks.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interfaces for accessing status updates, uploading new contracts and running reports.
- Proactive notification about contract renewal and termination dates, audits, control visits and other important events.
- Built-in templates for common contracts and agreements.
- One-click generation of interactive reporting on utilization rates, contract analysis, cost forecasting and more.
- Rich configuration and rights management options to tailor the environment and access permissions to your requirements.
- Complete transparency over the status of all your contracts and agreements.
- Greater efficiency and more time to spend on more valuable tasks.
- Elimination of unnecessary spending through easy identification of contracts that don’t justify renewal.
- Easier, more accurate cost planning per contract with aggregated reporting across departments and cost categories.
- Simple, accurate, fast fulfillment of compliance requirements.
- Enhanced decision-making based on complete, accurate, up-to-date contract information.
- Flexible, scalable control of your contract portfolio as it grows.
Simplified control over all your IT assets
Matrix42 Asset Management consolidates data about all your IT assets into one, easy-to-use web-based system, giving you full transparency and self-service control over every asset with a few clicks.
- Single, centralized easy-to-use system for managing all of your physical and virtual computers, mobile devices, SIM cards, peripheral devices, network devices and universal assets.
- Automatic assignment of hardware and software to users.
- Centralized communication capabilities for easier collaboration and faster enquiry resolution.
- Import wizardsthat collect and transfer asset data into the central asset management database.
- One-click reporting on your IT asset inventory about organizational and personal allocation.
- Standardized stock management of IT hardware and other physical assets.
- Built-in data interface for 3rd-party IT management systems.
- Greater management efficiency across the entire asset lifecycle through full transparency over all IT assets.
- Lower costs by eliminating unnecessary purchases with unutilized assets and preventing asset loss.
- Shorter delivery times on hardware and software orders for users.
- More time for IT professionals to work on more valuable projects.
- Ensuring return on investment in IT assets.
- Better decision-making on requisition, replacement or upgrade of IT assets.
- Lower business and financial risk through easier audit and compliance fulfillment.
Efficient and simple IT Service Management to go
Matrix42 Mobile Apps provide mobile users with convenient, self-service access to the corporate IT Service Catalog and lets service technicians manage incidents conveniently on the go. With your Apple iPhone or iPad, comprehensive IT support is just a few swipes away – anywhere, anytime.
- Mobile Service Catalog: Enables users to request any hardware, software or service from the corporate Service Catalog, and allows line managers to approve service requests anytime and anywhere.
- Mobile Support: User access to incident reporting, tracking progress of support tickets and the central knowledge base.
- Company News: Proactive user updates on public company news including corporate Twitter and Facebook feeds, and downtime or maintenance window announcements.
- Company Address Book: Enables users to locate contacts from the organization’s directory and add them to their iPhone’s address book, get directions or place calls with a few swipes.
- Mobile Incident Management: Convenient on-the-go management, processing and resolution of incidents, and access to the knowledge base for service technicians. (only available for iPad)
- Increased user satisfaction through faster access to services and support, and greater transparency over order or support ticket status.
- Enhanced value and image of IT through improved service, communication, responsiveness and process transparency.
- Up to 80% faster service request approvals, by enabling managers to make decisions on the go.
- Reduced IT services expenditure through simple cost control and the return of unutilized services for users or department managers.
- Increased mobility for Service Desk workers through incident management and processing on the go. (only available for iPad)
Significant cost reduction with automated ITIL incident, problem and change management
Matrix42 Service Desk is a web-based portal that simplifies and automates your IT support processes for users and service technicians. The system accelerates issue resolution, eliminates time-consuming manual support tasks, improves the service delivered to end users, and saves you up to 20% on your support costs.
- A single, centralized, and user-friendly web-based help desk for unified management of all support tickets.
- Self-service portal and knowledge base enabling users to resolve their own support issues.
- Automated support ticket creation, prioritization and distribution to the appropriate technician.
- Integration with Matrix42 License Management, Contract Management and Asset Management for continuous monitoring of compliance obligations and risks, IT usage, and costs.
- Bi-directional interface with an Active Directory to assign rights and passwords.
- One-click software installation directly via a support ticket.
- Built-in escalation management that proactively issues alerts if support response times are too long, and suggests solutions when multiple incidents occur.
- Break and fix tools for simple common administration tasks such as unlocking accounts, granting security privileges or installing software.
- Detailed reporting on activities, deadlines and service levels.
- Up to 20% lower IT support costs through extensive task automation.
- Reduced risk of financial penalties for breached SLAs through automated processes that improve service levels and ensure compliance.
- Significant time savings for IT staff with access to case information in 1-3 clicks.
- Reduced stress and greater job satisfaction for IT professionals who are free to focus on value generation instead of admin.
- Greater user satisfaction through self-service issue resolution, faster response times, higher service levels and improved communication from IT.
- Enhanced user productivity and reduced downtime through proactive communication about planned downtime, self-scheduling of updates or changes, and faster issue resolution.
- Greater insight into IT workloads that enables problem areas to be identified and addressed rapidly.
Proactive license management that reduces risk and cost
Matrix42 License Management empowers organizations with a fully centralized management system. It provides capabilities for process-oriented monitoring and management of license compliance while involving end-users too. The module provides automatic reporting about unused licenses and missing entitlements, enabling continuous optimization of your software investments.
- Customizable settings for automatic compliance reconciliation with metrics for all vendors.
- Proactive notification about failed compliance and expiring licenses.
- Powerful reporting on license inventory, compliance and cost saving potential.
- Seamless integration with other Matrix42 IT asset management tools.
- Save up to 30% of software costs by identifying unused or underutilized licenses.
- Minimize resources needed for license management and audit fulfillment.
- Avoid financial penalties for compliance failures or non-compliant rollouts.
- Secure fast ROI through easy, rapid integration with your existing IT infrastructure.
- Rely on a proven solution used by more than 1500+ customers.
- Align IT more closely with business needs through complete visibility of software assets and usage patterns.
Automated user self-service that reduces your IT support costs significantly
Matrix42 Service Catalog is an automated, self-service portal available online and via Matrix42’s iPhone and iPad apps, that provides users with a fast, easy but controlled way to order and access IT services from any device. This reduces help desk calls by up to 40% and cuts support costs by up to 70%.
- Intuitive self-service access for users to tailored portfolios of IT and non-IT services within the terms of corporate, IT and compliance policies.
- Automated approval processes and visualized information on progress, current status and next steps for all service requests.
- Easy integration of automated service provisioning tools, such as software distribution, Active Directory management, VDI, scripting engines or security management.
- Seamless integration into your service desk to simplify and streamline manual provisioning tasks.
- Automatic service cross-charging based on actual consumption.
- Up to 70% lower IT support costs through automated business and technical service request processes.
- Improved user satisfaction through fast, easy service request and fulfillment.
- Greater accountability and cost transparency for the IT department.
- Lower business risk through simplified compliance fulfillment, thanks to automatic alignment of service requests with defined policies.
- More resources available for value creation through IT, with up to 40% fewer help desk calls.
- Improved image for IT through improved efficiency, user satisfaction and cost transparency.