Become a true IT service provider with strategic KPI management
Thanks to the new concept of the Unified User Experience, we were able to simplify complex processes through configuration without the need for additional programming and thus become a true IT service provider. (Klaus Ziegerhofer, IT Service Management, Senior Analyst at Magna IT Austria)
Magna is a global automotive supplier. Magna has 327 production facilities, sells its products in 29 countries and employs more than 161,000 people. To a certain extent, the transformation to an IT service provider was a must.
Read how Magna IT has become an IT service provider, with service management and a new user interface:
- established a service catalog with more than 700 services today.
- automated personnel management.
- Non-technically oriented employees were empowered to implement new processes themselves.
- today also operates strategic KPI management in IT-related departments.
- increased productivity across the enterprise through automation.