1. The competition is not connected to Facebook, it is not supported, sponsored or organised by Facebook in any way. The organiser of the competition is Matrix42 AG.
2. Participants may not assert any claims against Facebook in connection with participation in the competition. The participant releases Facebook from all claims.
3. The competition starts on 17.05.2021 at 06:00 CEST and ends on 08.06.2021 at 23:00 CEST.
4. Comments will count as an entry once the entrant posts a picture of the mileage run on LinkedIn, links the Matrix42 LinkedIn channel and puts the hashtag #Matrix42RunningClub on the post. Posts in stories will not be considered.
5. The participant undertakes not to post any illegal content in his/her comments. The participant indemnifies the organiser from all claims of third parties due to illegal content posted via his/her account.
6. The winner will be determined in camera on 09.06.2021.
7. We will inform the winner via a private message on Facebook.
8. The winner has 3 working days from the announcement of the prize notification to accept the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall be effected by the timely transmission of the complete address data to Matrix42 AG. If the prize is not accepted in good time, the claim to the prize shall lapse without compensation. In this case, the prize shall be raffled again among all participants.
9. The prize draw is an Apple Watch SE (40mm) worth €299, Apple AirPods Generation 2 with charging case worth €179, Amazon voucher worth €50.
10. The prize will be sent free of charge within 14 days after notification of the prize and receipt of the winner's address.
11. Cash payment or exchange of the prize is not possible. The legal process is excluded.
12. Employees of Matrix42 AG and its affiliated companies are excluded from participation in the prize draw.
13. Matrix42 reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time. Furthermore, we reserve the right to terminate or interrupt the competition for good cause without prior notice.
Data protection information
1. Responsible for data processing in connection with the competition is:
Elbinger Str. 7
60487 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +4969 667738220
Email: [email protected]
2. The named controller is jointly responsible for the data processing on the Facebook fan page on which the competition is organised together with Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland) within the meaning of Art. 26 DSGVO.
Matrix42 collects personal data in order to carry out the competition. This includes the title, first and last name, Facebook name and the address data of the winner. The data will only be required and collected for the purpose of conducting the competition and sending the prize (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO) and will be deleted at the latest three months after the end of the competition.
3. According to applicable data protection law, you have the following data subject rights if the respective legal requirements are met:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO
- Right to erasure pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 19 DSGVO
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO
- Right to withdraw consent granted pursuant to Art. 7(3) DSGVO
- Right to complain to the competent supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO