Call to action: Prepare for Empirum 16.1.1, EPE 4.2.6 the new SDK 1.1!
As some of you might have noticed, we are exited of our upcoming release for Matrix42 Client Management aka Empirum 16.1.1 which we are planning to release September 26, 2016 together with the SDK 1.1 and EPE 4.2.6.
Feature highlights of Empirum 16.1.1
- Enhanced platform support
- Windows 10 Version 1607 (Redstone)
- Windows Server 2016 as managed client
- Windows Server 2016 Empirum platform
- Windows 10 as Empirum Depot Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- French as new language
- Optimization of performance and usability of the Empirum Management Console
- Simplified installation of Empirum Depots Services
- Agent Enhancements
- Protocol fail over (SMB to http(s) or http(s) to SMB)
- Notification to the console if the computer requires a reboot and stops software management
- Inventory for Microsoft SQL Server and Exchange Server with their editions
- Patch Management: Installation of superseded patches
Check out the latest technical preview and more detailed information when downloading it here: Matrix42 Marketplace.
Click like clockwork: EPE 4 aka Empirum Preboot Environment
We also provide a new version of the EPE 4 at September 26th. This will be the 28th release in a row since the beginning of February 2016 and yet expect more to come. Upcoming features of the EPE we are working on for you:
- Secure Boot via PXE
- Self Provisioning via PXE
- Create and manage boot images for EPE4 with a new application
Download the latest version of the EPE here.
Features of the SDK 1.1
- SDK connection TCP/IP and enhanced logging
- Cancel all reinstallations of a given group
- Wake up all clients in a group
- Wake up a computer without the group parameter
- Assign Sync templates
- Configure Computer Role
- Activate EOL for a computer
- Cancel an existing EOL activation
- Empirum Distribution Commands
- Documentation of supported properties
The SDK version 1.0 is available here, an will be updated.
Save the date for the upcoming webcasts
- Datum: 28.09.2016
- Uhrzeit: 16:00 Uhr
- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4177422183756865026
- Date: 09/28/2016
- Time: 2pm CEST
- URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8718441490355621634
For the final GA, we will inform all partners and customers about the content and provide webinars in English and German which will be recorded.
One more thing: Meet us at Matrix42 Customer Day
If you’d like to meet us in person and do some networking as well, the Matrix42 Customer Day will be the best way to do so. Please check out the dates and locations here.
We’d love to here from you, it would be great to get some feedback about the upcoming release. Please provide us your ideas and feedback at http://ideas.matrix42.com. You’ll have to use your Matrix42 account for authentication. Contact our support team, if you have trouble to login.
All the best,